Before entering the online store and browsing our website, it is necessary to consult the following terms and conditions that apply specifically to the use of the online store Leonidas-Thessloniki, located at www.leonidasthessaloniki.gr. The further use and browsing of the website www.leonidasthessaloniki.gr implies and implies the explicit and unconditional understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions. If a user does not agree with these terms, he must abstain from using the online store and from any transaction with it. Leonidas-Thessaloniki reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions in accordance with its needs and business ethics. Leonidas-Thessaloniki undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupy orders that you have already placed.
Prices include VAT. These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our store, while leonidasthessaloniki.gr reserves the right to adjust the prices.
The prices of the products in the physical store may present small differences from the prices in the online store leonidasthessaloniki.gr.
Products are non-refundable and no refunds are made on any products.
For total or partial cancellation of your order, if the shipping process has not started, you can call 2310 260 406 and one of our partners will be willing to serve you.
The items of leonidasthessaloniki.gr are available until stocks run out. Leonidas-Thessaloniki guarantees the timely information of the consumers in case of non-availability of the items. The photos of the products are indicative. Leonidas-Thessaloniki is not responsible for any differences in the packaging of the products, as well as in case any products are reported with an incorrect price due to a technical error or an error in the invoicing data. The online store of Leonidas-Thessaloniki is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when attempting to access it and during it.
Leonidas-Thessaloniki is not responsible for delays in the execution and delivery of orders due to cases that can not be attributed to the fault of the company or due to force majeure and will be entitled to an extension of time for execution. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier problems, transportation, production, product abolition, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters.
All contents of the website (including texts, graphics, images, photos and software) are the intellectual property of Leonidas-Thessaloniki and are protected by Greek and International Law. Any copying, reproduction and retransmission of the material without the written permission of the company is prohibited.
The users of www.leonidasthessaloniki.gr agree and undertake not to use the online store for:
– Sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful infringement and damage to Leonidas-Thessaloniki or to any third party, whether it infringes on the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person,
– Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
– Sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
– Sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others;
– Sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware,
– Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
– Harassment of third parties in any way,
– Collection or storage of personal data
with other users.
Leonidas-Thessaloniki recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your personal data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential.
During your visit to www.leonidasthessaloniki.gr it is possible that you will be asked for personal information to process your orders and ensure communication with you. The personal data is kept exclusively for reasons related to your transactions with us, the improvement of the provided services and the guarantee of the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, except where provided by law in the competent and only principles. At any time the user reserves the right to be informed or to object to the further processing of his data in accordance with current legislation for the protection of personal data.
The Website was created and operates in accordance with Greek law. In case of any dispute that may arise, Greek law will apply and the competent courts of Thessaloniki will have exclusive jurisdiction.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information